Here at Watershed Studio we’re always scouring our RSS and Twitter feeds to see what’s going on in the world of technology and social media. Here’s Volume 5 in nice, easy to digest, posts. Enjoy.
- 7 Social Media Lessons From Phil Collins
- 10 tips from @pistachio on using Twitter for events
- Automation on Twitter: Should you do it?
- Common Mistakes Your Business Must Avoid On Twitter
- Does Your Social Media Policy Violate the Law? (Kuno Creative)
- New York Times Asks Twitter to Disable Paywall-Jumping Feed (Mashable)
- Social media like Facebook and Twitter turn local TV newscasts into a two-way conversation between viewers and on-air talent
- Social Media Marketing is Failing (Douglas Karr)
- True Story of a Twitter Marriage Proposal (Wired)
- Tweets That Will Get You Fired (Forbes)
Original post from Watershed Studio, LLCSocial Media»Watershed Studio, LLC